[Seaside] Https request to Random.org

Karsten Kusche karsten at heeg.de
Wed Jun 26 21:14:44 UTC 2019

Hi David,

Seaside is only a Server framework. Depending on the underlying http server it might be capable of handling incoming https requests, but that’s nothing that is handled by seaside itself.
If you want to do outgoing https requests though that’s nothing seaside might be able to help you with.

Kind regards
Karsten

Georg Heeg eK
Wallstraße 22