[Seaside] Https request to Random.org

Paul DeBruicker pdebruic at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 21:21:38 UTC 2019

Do you need random numbers in you image? Or the browser?

If in your image does this video help:
http://www.jarober.com/blog/blogView?entry=3526889741

If in the browser this javascript will give you a random number between 0
and 1000 every time its called:

 Math.floor(1000 * Math.random());

Math.random() will give you a random float you can scale to whatever integer
you want.

Long Haired David wrote

Sent from: http://forum.world.st/Seaside-General-f86180.html