[Seaside] String does not understand New in Seaside

jtuchel at objektfabrik.de jtuchel at objektfabrik.de
Sat Jan 23 12:43:20 UTC 2021

David,

look at this excerpt from your stack.txt:

String(Object)>>#doesNotUnderstand:
   receiver = 'PStInUse (a removed class)'
   arg1 = Message (#new, ())
[] in WAInitialRenderLoopContinuation>>#createRoot
   receiver = a WAInitialRenderLoopContinuation
GRSmallDictionary>>#at:ifAbsent:

Seems like one of your classes once returned PSTInUse as the root class,
but that class is not loaded in your image. Look at all your
implementers of #rootClass as a start.

Joachim

Objektfabrik Joachim Tuchel          mailto:jtuchel at objektfabrik.de
Fliederweg 1                         http://www.objektfabrik.de
D-71640 Ludwigsburg                  http://joachimtuchel.wordpress.com
Telefon: +49 7141 56 10 86 0         Fax: +49 7141 56 10 86 1