[Seaside] String does not understand New in Seaside

Louis LaBrunda Lou at Keystone-Software.com
Sat Jan 23 13:50:13 UTC 2021

Hi Guys,

I haven't looked at this very closely but if Joachim is correct and a class is missing it is understandable because
Seaside on VA Smalltalk is notorious for being hard to package.  The typical solution is to tell the packager to include
everything buy not reducing anything.  Good luck.

Lou

--
Louis LaBrunda
Keystone Software Corp.