[Setools] Swiki to PDF and HTML

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Thu Aug 3 14:40:44 UTC 2006

Göran,

I would think you could accomplish this in Swiki.  Anything that can print
can become a PDF.  To create a pdf for free see www.pdf995.com or you could
buy the pdf writer.  The writer from adobe is very useful since it enables
you do a bunch more, like ocr from a scanned document, editing pdf.s ...

Since you can author in Swiki, you could create a pdf by printing the
resulting document as pdf.  And if you view sources from your browser you
have static html.

Hope that helps,

Ron Teitelbaum