[Setools] Swiki to PDF and HTML

goran at krampe.se goran at krampe.se
Thu Aug 3 19:07:04 UTC 2006

Hi!

"Ron Teitelbaum" <Ron at USMedRec.com> wrote:
> [...]

Yeah, but I would like to get something that looks more professional "in
print".

One idea is to use a Swiki style markup as original (I already have my
own parser for it which is used inside Gjallar) - then create some kind
of simple cross compiler into Lout src or LaTeX src or similar.

Or perhaps into XSL-FO and then use something like Apache FOP.

regards, Göran