[Setools] About writing the Gjallar manual

goran at krampe.se goran at krampe.se
Sat Aug 5 19:27:23 UTC 2006

Hi!

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?St=E9phane_Ducasse?= <stephane.ducasse at univ-savoie.fr>
wrote:
> my suggestions are:
> 	- write as much as possible in the class comments
> 	- use the latex generator lukas or damien wrote to extract comments
> 	- glue that with images. or even past images as methods
> this way everyhitng is in the code.
>
> Stef

Mmmmm, but that sounds more like a developer reference or something. I
was mainly talking about user oriented documents.

Having everything in the code is also not necessarily a good idea - even
though I also like having "as much as possible" under Monticello control
in general. The manuals might on the other hand be edited by non
developers.

Oh well, we will see what I come up with and we can talk more then.

regards, Göran