[Setools] Gjallar let's go

trolat.florent trolat.florent at laposte.net
Mon Aug 7 13:25:12 UTC 2006

Hi,

> Hi folks!
>
> I can gladly announce that we today decided the license for the Gjallar
> code/project:
>
> "new" BSD

Good news....

"Gjallar Original Requirement and Design" is actually a great tool to understand Gjallar... but some points (ok 95%... ;-) ) are still wooly for me....

Can I ask you about  functionalitys of your UI on seaside?

1/ I supposed your Ui allows a Gjallar admin to create process ( p 6 Requirements).
This functionality is reachable by 'Global admin' => 'processes'?

When I try to acces this item : nothing
Something is not implemented or my configuration is wrong? :-(

2/With a Gjallar user you can manage processes by 'process admin' I suppose, but in my browser 'user' 'category' and 'forms' seems to do nothing...

(Something is not implemented or my configuration is wrong?)

About Design

3/"Case linking" :  This mechanism is a manual decision (like moving a case in a new stage)  or we can define some rules ?

In your document you write "a case can !!!normally!!! not move between processes"
Why "normally" ;-)?

4/ Where (class...) can I find informations about the Meta Level?

Thanks :-) ,

Florent

Cet été, pensez aux cartes postales de laposte.net !