[Setools] OmniBrowser and OB-Standard

Colin Putney cputney at wiresong.ca
Sat Oct 21 19:47:20 UTC 2006

On Oct 21, 2006, at 9:01 AM, Damien Cassou wrote:

> Hi,
>
> is OB-Standard 3.9 compatible ? There is although a OB-Standard.39
> and buttons are grey and deactivated.

The .39 branch is the branch I made for inclusion in Squeak 3.9. As
far as I know, it works fine.

Which buttons are grey and deactivated?

> Can I include OB-Standard in squeak-dev image ?

Of course. It's distributed under the MIT license; you can do
anything you like with it. As a practical matter, I think it's pretty
stable, and I'll help with any bugs you uncover, so I'd say go ahead.
I'm going to prepare an official release sometime in the next few
weeks, so you might want to wait for that, if you don't want to be
constantly updating your dev image.

> Why are OBServices deactivated by default ?

So that when they're partly-implemented, you don't get non-functional
menu items.

Colin