[Setools] Gjallar: extracting features

Adrian Lienhard adi at netstyle.ch
Fri Feb 9 08:23:04 UTC 2007

Hi Chris,

Have you tried the OmniBrowser tools that come with 3.9?

I don't know Tracing Messages Browse, but it seems that the new OB
sender/implementor inspectors do exactly this...
Also, the classes in the selected category are displayed in a hierarchy.

It seems that people don't know these new tool very well although
they are very cool and should be pushed further. There are still a
few issues but after using them for a couple of months now, I
wouldn't want to go back to the old ones.

Adrian