[Setools] Gjallar: extracting features

Chris Muller chris at funkyobjects.org
Sun Feb 11 04:35:54 UTC 2007

> I would suggest, like Adrian, to have a look at OmniBrowser...

Thanks you guys, after those dual endorsments I will definitely give it
another try (it has been.. probably a year since I've tried
OmniBrowser).

I've always been a big fan of the idea of OmniBrowser; a simplified
model, simplified menus (but not too simplified, I actually use quite a
bit of the legacy functions!).

I really have a lot to do than work on browser stuff, so I hope that
OmniBrowser "just works".  May I complain here if I have issues?  :)

I will try it!

thanks..