[Setools] Gjallar: extracting features

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Fri Feb 9 14:17:33 UTC 2007

Hi Marcus,

Could you explain these comments?  I really don't understand.  I have not
used the omni browser, but I find the package browser to be very useful.  I
use Monticello to organize my code so having the package centric view makes
sense to me.  I use Package as a starting point and the Hierarchy mostly
when I find what I need.

What are you major concerns with Package Browser?  What part seems like a
hack to you?  How does Omni deal with those issues?

Thank you, I'm very interested in your thoughts,

Ron Teitelbaum