[Setools] Gjallar seminar and developer meeting

Göran Krampe goran at krampe.se
Wed Feb 14 10:21:09 UTC 2007

Hi fellas!

On the 15th March we will hold a breakfast seminar on Gjallar at Toolkit's
office. It will consist of two parts - a thorough demo with most
functionality hopefully covered and a subsequent discussion/Q&A-session
about future plans and directions.

Details: http://www.gjallar.se/gjallar/67

Then after the seminar (and lunch) we will hold a developer meeting from
12.00 through the rest of the day:

Details: http://www.gjallar.se/gjallar/68

We will probably be 3-4 developers from Toolkit, hopefully Herbert might
be able to attend physically (and anyone else interested in stopping by
Stockholm!) and we hope some of you will be able to join us at the #squeak
channel on IRC where we will "hang out" during the day.

regards, Göran