[SoC] A better software localization support for Squeak

Giovanni Corriga giovanni at corriga.net
Sun Mar 25 21:43:43 UTC 2007

Il giorno sab, 24/03/2007 alle 20.00 +0100, jchauvea at etu.info.unicaen.fr
ha scritto:
> Hello,
>
> I'm a french student who would like to do the Google Summer Of Code 2007,
> That's why I mail you this Squeak project application.
>
> This project title is "A better software localization support for Squeak".
>
> Every suggestion is welcome.
>
> Regards.

Hi Jerome,

your application looks good. The only things I'd change would be those
"I will have to"s into "I will do"s.

I'll add a comment to your application (the one titled "New: A better
software localization support for Squeak") so that you can do those
changes if you want.

Also, what should I do of the other one? Ignore it?

	Giovanni