[SoC] Squeak Mentor Summit?

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 04:54:02 UTC 2008

Hi all,
I'm on #squeak regularly between 6UTC to 15UTC, and some times a
little bit more...
In order to stay at the same time with ken and matthew, I can be at
#squeak on wednesday 2 and monday 7  between 15UTC and 17UTC...
Saturday 5th, I'm sorry, but I can not been here.

Esteban

"Querer es suscitar las paradojas"
Camus - El mito de Sísifo