[SoC] freeCAD port to Croquet

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Wed Apr 9 18:32:32 UTC 2008

I agree with Matthew that it is probably not going to be possible for us
to support 2 FreeCAD projects.  However I believe he is mistaken about
voting.  I'm hoping Giovanni will clarify but from his descriptions I
understand that there are two seperate voting periods.  We are currently
in the first one where we should evaluate each application in isolation
purely on its merits irrespective of any other application.  Later
(around the 15th as I understand it) we will be told how many projects
Google will fund for us and it will be time for us to narrow down the
choices to fill the available slots.  Then will be the time to consider
issues such as how many applications we can support for a given concept,
etc.

Can you confirm this is accurate Giovanni?

Ken