[SoC] Preliminary slot count: 4

Matthew Fulmer tapplek at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 19:17:45 UTC 2008

Hi all. Leslie just sent out the first cut at slot assignments,
and we have 4 so far

Giovanni: Did you ask for a certain number of slots? I think the
number we can reasonably handle is 10, by looking at the
applications page

----- Forwarded message from "LH (Leslie Hawthorn)" <lhospo at gmail.com> -----