[SoC] GSoC Report - week 11

Giovanni Corriga giovanni at corriga.net
Mon Aug 11 23:53:27 UTC 2008

Hi students,

The last week of the coding period of this Google Summer of Code 2008
has just started! Instead of replying immediately to the standard 3
questions, I'd like you to contact your mentor and agree on what to do
in this final week. After you've done this, please send a note to the
mailing list with what you've done last week and what you plan to do
this week.

This is meant for you to define a sort of "arrival" to mark the amount
of work that will be used for your final evaluation. Obviously we'd like
for you to continue your work even after that!

	Ciao,

		Giovanni

	Ciao,

		Giovanni