[SoC] Re: Let the coding begin!

Francois Stephany tulipe.moutarde at gmail.com
Mon May 26 16:09:22 UTC 2008

Hi all,

First, as the Gsoc officially starts today; good luck everyone, have fun
  this summer!

> 1) did you do anything in the weeks before this? if yes, what?

I've talked with Ken Causey to define the project. We decided to start a
wiki page to keep track of what is going on:
http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/SqueakIrcBot

> 2) what do plan to do this week?

Study for exams :D
The irc bot is always somewhere in my mind and I'll think about the
design of the application. I'll also install a local irc server for testing.

> 3) what can possibly stand in the way of your work?

Exams and year project (everything ends the 20th June)

Cheers,

Francois

ps: good luck to students who still have exams!