Updating old 2.1 images to 2.2 (limited interest)

Dan Ingalls DanI at wdi.disney.com
Sat Sep 12 21:24:28 UTC 1998

Folks -

I have just released a flood of updates (nearly 80 of them) for Squeak 2.1.  The first of them has a warning patched into it to suggest that you would be better off just to wait for Squeak 2.2 (which will be available soon), rather than to run the whole update process.

However, for those of you who are maintaining a fork parallel to our normal release process, these updates will bring you (barring conflicts) up to the state of the 2.2 base image.  There will be yet more updates to that base image comprising the 2.2 beta release, and I shall release those in the next couple of days as well.

	- Dan