Squeak 2.4a 68k VM startup problem.

John.Maloney at disney.com John.Maloney at disney.com
Thu Apr 22 14:42:57 UTC 1999

Bruce,

Thanks for reporting this! Unfortunately, I don't have a 68K Mac
running system 8.x on which to try this myself. I'm not sure, but
it could be that you need to have a copy of QuickTimeLib in your
Extensions folder for this to work. (The Mac CodeFragmentManager
is still a mystery to me.) You definitely must have an up-to-date
copy of CFM-68K Runtime Enabler in your Extensions folder (4.0
or later; earlier versions were buggy).

Has anyone else had experience, positive or negative, with
getting the Squeak 2.4 68K VM to run?

	-- John