Scrollbar preference idea

Bert Freudenberg bert at isgnw.CS.Uni-Magdeburg.De
Thu Feb 11 16:02:11 UTC 1999

On Thu, 11 Feb 1999, Carl Gundel wrote:

> Where do I find the code that presents (pops up) scrollbars?  It would
> be great for slower machines to only activate the scrollbars when the
> content of a pane is scrollable.  This could also be added as a user
> preference.

It also shows which pane is current ... But anyway:

In Morphic, look at ScrollPane>#mouseEnter: and #mouseLeave:
In MVC, look at ScrollController>#controlInitialize and #controlTerminate

Cheers,
Bert

--
 Bert Freudenberg                                            Department of
                                                            Simulation and