Exceptions

R. A. Harmon harmonra at webname.com
Tue Jul 27 15:26:08 UTC 1999

Sorry, I fat-fingered delete instead of reply.

I'd really like to see exceptions included in the base Squeak.

I'm not qualified to judge whether instance-base or class-based exception
are better, but would strongly lobby for class-based exception using the
ANSI standard protocols as it is much easier to import and export code to
other dialects as the major ones support it (I think).  There are some great
tools "out there" that would be very useful in Squeak and lot of them I've
seen use exceptions.

--
Richard A. Harmon          "The only good zombie is a dead zombie"
harmonra at webname.com           E. G. McCarthy