Tutorial on Morphic, Part I

Ted K. Ted.Kaehler at disney.com
Mon Jun 14 03:08:42 UTC 1999

Folks,
	What a delight to see so much interest in documentation for Squeak.
	Here is the first of a three-part tutorial on the Morphic Graphics system in Squeak.  The tutorial is by John Maloney (as he taught it to a class), edited by Ted Kaehler and Dwight Hughes.

http://www.squeak.org/tutorials/morphic-tutorial-1.html

(Please email me your changes and suggestions privately.)

	Don't forget about the other documentation at:

http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeakDoc.1
	and
http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak.1

--Ted.

Ted Kaehler,   Walt Disney Imagineering, R&D
(home) 3415 Cork Oak Way, Palo Alto, CA  94303.  voice (650) 424-1070
http://www.webPage.com/~kaehler2/
Remember, we are the lowest form of intelligence that can do this sort of thing.