Morphic Trashcan & Halo Remove (and some misc. ???)

SWallace scottw at wdi.disney.com
Wed Mar 24 19:02:48 UTC 1999

Chris,

Thank you for the excellent observations and suggestions, all of which we have now incorporated, as you'll see in the forthcoming release:

  *  The "dismissal handle" will now zap the object only when and if the mouse
     *comes back up* within the handle, as per the "button-like" actions
     elsewhere in the system, such as the collapse-box of a window.

  *  Items dismissed via the dismissal handle will now be moved to the
     trash, from whence they can be reclaimed.

With many thanks...

  -- Scott