undeclared in WonderlandDirectionalLight>transformedBy:

Jeff Pierce jpierce at cs.cmu.edu
Thu May 13 21:48:25 UTC 1999

At 09:44 PM 5/10/99, Davide Grandi wrote:
>Method transformedBy in WonderlandDirectionalLight contains a reference
>to an undeclared variable 'direction'.

Yup, I haven't finished wrapping lights for Wonderlands yet.  Ambient
lights and positional lights are in fairly good shape, but Andreas is still
tweaking his shader, so colored lights don't always work perfectly.  But
I've barely touched directional lights and spotlights: most of that code is
just placeholder stuff.  I'll hopefully get back to them as soon as I'm
settled back in here at CMU.

Jeff