[BUG?] Postscript generation

Yoshiki Ohshima ohshima at is.titech.ac.jp
Thu Feb 24 06:35:55 UTC 2000

  Hi,

  Recently, I'm writing a report that includes snippet of
Squeak code and figures.  Generating PS from Squeak is very
convinient function!  However, I found a couple of problems
around it:

  * When I convert a TextMorph, the bounding box
    (%%BoundingBox) seems calculated from the Squeak's
    NewParagraph extent.  But it is not the expected size of
    the *resulting* text.
  * Adobe Distiller seems not honor "adjustFontForSqueak".
    The left and up arrow and tab are not converted to PDF
    correctly.

  and,

  * Related methods tend to not have spaces after the colons
    of keyword methods.  Browsing them is quite tough:-)

  I'm not familiar with PS so I don't think I can fix them
soon (Even I don't know how difficult to fix the first two
items).  But would someone fix them?

  Thank you very much.

  -- Yoshiki