[BUG] project names and switching between projects

Mike Rutenberg mdr at scn.org
Tue Jan 11 22:27:42 UTC 2000

When I select "previous project" from the morphic world menu, I get a notifier on the screen with the text
	"Sorry that name is already used"
and a little OK button below it.  I can click on OK to proceed, but it at least annoying and is unclear if the switch between projects was made fully.

Simple procedure for recreating this, starting with a generic 2.7 version,
(1) Open... morphic project
(2) Enter the morphic project just created
(3) Open... simple change sorter
(5) Create new change set with very unique name (like 'mnsdnns')
or
(5) Rename the existing Unnamed1 change set to something unique
(6) Exit the project using "previous project"
Notifier will show up

It has happened in both 2.7, and in 2.6.   If I try to interrupt while I have this message, the system becomes really badly confused, with windows from both MVC and morphic worlds showing up and the window system being almost uncontrollable.

It is possible that I am using project names and change set names incorrectly, in which case I would ask that somebody explain where I am going wrong.

Thanks!

Mike

p.s. Project allNames
	returns
('CelesteImprovJan' 'New Changes' 'Play With Me - 3' 'Play With Me - 6' 'Play With Me - 7' 'Play With Me - 8' )