[GOODIE] Morph Dock Revisited version 0.1

ssadams at us.ibm.com ssadams at us.ibm.com
Mon Jul 10 14:37:55 UTC 2000

<lots of interesting and occaisionally humerous thoughts on MorphDock by
Jim Benson>

Hmmm, what you said about wanting to have a standard project layout for
development triggered an idea.
Would'nt it be nice to be able to pop a menu on a project window or
background and clone a copy, complete with window layouts, workspace
contents, half written methods, and of course the project change history?
We should be able to use the project load/save mechanism to do something
like this.

This would allow you to have "tear off" projects, which have lots of
interesting uses.  Your development layout is one application, and I could
see lots of uses for this in the etoy arena.

Back to work.....
Sam

Sam S. Adams, IBM Distinguished Engineer, IBM Research
tie line 444-0736, outside 919-254-0736, email: ssadams at us.ibm.com
<<Hebrews 11:6, Proverbs 3:5-6, Romans 1:16-17, I Corinthians 1:10>>