Need Programmers - Part or Full Time

evan at touchpak.com evan at touchpak.com
Mon Mar 27 16:42:34 UTC 2000

We are looking for a Squeak programmer with somewhat significant experience to create add-ons to an existing piece of software.  Being in the NY/Northeast area is a major plus.  Either Part Time (20 hours a week) or Full Time (as many hours as you'd like) are available.  Rates will be extremely generous (i.e. money is not the issue).  We are looking for people that can start right away, or tele-commute right away.  Please respond with contact info and resume/brief vitae.

OR if you are part of a development house that works on Squeak projects, we'd love to talk to you too.

Thanks!

Evan Chen
President
C Ventures, Inc.