[Newbie Q]Morphic /SmallTalk

Karl Ramberg karl.ramberg at chello.se
Sun Mar 19 12:58:35 UTC 2000

Thanks for all the answers.
I'm still baffled and confused, something with the message
sending just don't make it all the way to may brain. Need
to learn more about that, are there any tutorials on
message sending ?

I was thinking about some simple game/ simulation that could
be fun and interesting to enlighten the object oriented programming
technic
and I thought of the Lemmings game. Something like that
made in morphic would be kind of fun. Call it Squeakings and make them
like little mice running around in the morphic world. Then have a
toolbox
with different behavior to give to them, like push window, resice
window, make
trails. One could implement a browser kind of window where one could
see how they subclassed when they got a behavior.

This is way out of my league, at the moment, but fun if someone took it
on.

Karl