Morphics guru sought (Ideally in the UK.)

Thomas Livingstone t.livingstone at open.ac.uk
Tue May 9 04:53:56 UTC 2000

Jonathan,
I wouldn't exactly call myself a Morphic guru by any means, but I have been
getting to grips with morphic over the last few months for part of my Phd at the
Open University  in the U.K.
    I am based in Brighton, please feel free to give me a call on 01273-
687-544. You never know, I might be of some help.

Tom Livingstone.