boring bulky but beneficial browser bringings

Steve Wessels stephan.wessels at sdrc.com
Mon May 22 20:27:00 UTC 2000

Yea that makes sense.  I started to write a similar addition to my original paragraph but then
figured that whomever was looking at the factoring would see this soon enough.  I did a lot of that
sort of thing to get the "skins" work going months ago.  It's where I first saw these class
references and found myself wanting to override them with my own subclasses getting used instead.

It's good to call it out like you did.

  - Steve