Delay mystery solved

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Fri Oct 27 19:30:01 UTC 2000

Stephen Pair wrote:

> Very nice!  I was just thinking how we needed something like this...it would
> be nice to add some menu options to alter the priority of a process (as well
> as view the priority).  In addition, it would be nice to have the user
> interrupt handler allow you to open this guy at the highest priority to kill
> off misbehaving processes.

I don't know if that's necessary; the user interrupt handler interrupts the
current process (which may well be the misbehaving one); if you close the
notifier, the process goes away.

Also, it's hard to change the priority of the UI (I think).

I will add a menu item to change the priority, though.

--
Ned Konz
currently: Stanwood, WA
email:     ned at bike-nomad.com