Apology

Lex Spoon lex at cc.gatech.edu
Tue Oct 31 16:08:57 UTC 2000

"Richard A. O'Keefe" <ok at atlas.otago.ac.nz> wrote:
> I apologise for sending a message with [BUG?] in its title.
> I thought I had found a bug.  It wasn't, I had just misunderstood.
> I *did* find a bug while poking around (try inspecting
> Week fromDate: (Date today), select self, and then choose Explore;
> you'll get a MessageNotUnderstood) but didn't describe it.

I was wondering why this didn't cause a bug, but then I realized I have
the ANSIfication changesets loaded.  :)

I actually rather like the ANSI version of dates and times better than
the Squeak ones.  First, it has a general timestamp class, so you don't
have to pass around two-element arrays all the time.  Second, it
distinguishes local time from GMT time, so my patch for local vs. GMT
time fits in very nicely.  Good stuff....

-Lex