[UNIX][VM] Display depths (was: Re: "Emulating" a PDA)

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Mon Oct 23 16:29:25 UTC 2000

In message <Pine.LNX.4.21.0010230902530.17847-100000 at balloon.cs.uni-magdeburg.de>
          Bert Freudenberg <bert at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de> wrote:

> bert.balloon ~ > grep 'declare.*To24' Squeak/2.8.4/src/unix/sqXWindow.c
> declareCopyFunction(copyImage8To24);
> declareCopyFunction(copyImage16To24);
> declareCopyFunction(copyImage32To24);
> bert.balloon ~ >
>
> Nope, no copyImage1To24.
You're quite right. I didn't do the 1/2/4 bpp routines. Since there
weren't _any_ copyImage[124]To* routines I probably just didn't even
notice the possibility!

And I think we've probably taken the wrong fork in the road anyway;
wouldn't this Helios-thingy need copyImage*To1 anyway? Or is my jetlag
making life seem even wierder than normal?

tim

Strange OpCodes: RDRI: Rotate Disk Right Immediate