Problem with 2.8.

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Fri Sep 15 07:26:32 UTC 2000

HI

I have the follwing problem in 2.8 and I want to knwo
if there are fixed in 2.9

On my G3

	sometimes the sound does not work anymore
	so no speecj, no midi, nothing,
	and this is not link to the mac settings

	the reset on alice does a doesNotUnderstand:

	Stef

Stephane DUCASSE (ducasse at iam.unibe.ch) http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/

University of Bern, Institut fuer informatik and Mathematik
IAM-SCG, 10 neubruckstrasse, CH-3012 Bern, Switzerland.