Updates

Bruce ONeel beoneel at mindspring.com
Thu Sep 28 12:30:05 UTC 2000

Hi,

This is the right way to fix the problem, thanks  Bob.  The problem
happens if you grap the 2.9 alpha .image/.changes on the ftp site
because it's a .zip file which doesn't preserve the mac
file types.

What happens depends on what you unzip it with and
what the mappings for .image are in, most likely, internet config.
On my machine it thinks it's a disk copy image.

If a lot of people want I could also upload the .sit file since I
already produce that to keep around to speed up the next set
of updates.

cheers

bruce