[BUG]Re: [GOODIE] NK-ConnectorsDemo.049.pr on Bob's Super Swiki

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Wed Apr 4 17:53:25 UTC 2001

On Wednesday 04 April 2001 10:27, Brian Rice wrote:

> Okay, I'm wondering if the hysteresis bug in the connectors when they
> are smooth attached to rounded corners is inevitable or not.

It's not. I have a bug in the (recently added) logic for rounded corners.
There's a point where it locates the wrong place on the edge (it actually
chooses one inside the rectangle). I can either remove the rounded corners
logic (and have arrows go to the rectangular corners) or debug it.

> I'll keep digging, and I'm sure I can suggest a feature or two. I've
> been looking forward to the completion of this great-looking package
> for a while. Kudos, Ned. :)

Thanks! Glad you enjoy it.

--
Ned Konz