StableSqueak

danielv at netvision.net.il danielv at netvision.net.il
Sat Aug 11 18:48:13 UTC 2001

Hi Paul.

I'm wondering what you mean when you say repository -
A local set of files that hold a set of modules?

The reason I'm asking is that Hans-Martin started his work on the code
management problem from the other side, making a server for modules and
their metadata (bugs and such). IIUC, the natural question is whether
the two are as complementary as they seem (or is there some
design/intent mismatch)?

Thanks.

Daniel