[veriSign?]

G.J.Tielemans at dinkel.utwente.nl G.J.Tielemans at dinkel.utwente.nl
Tue Aug 21 22:22:24 UTC 2001

Coincedence or not: after installing this update for Microsoft IE
5.5/Windows98 my Squeak-plugin is broken and I cannot repair it.
(it is not the server-side: from other plces it works fine.)  Are there
other IE5.5/98 users having this problem? (or even better a solution?)
Security Update, April 2, 2001
124 KB/ Download Time: < 1 min This update resolves the "Erroneous
VeriSign-Issued Digital Certificates Pose Spoofing Hazard" security
vulnerability, and is discussed in Microsoft Security Bulletin MS01-017.
Download now to prevent an unauthorized user from running code on your
computer by digitally signing programs as "Microsoft Corporation".