[BUG] Something locks up when trying to print

Ted Kaehler Ted at SqueakLand.org
Wed Dec 5 18:18:40 UTC 2001

Folks,
	Enclosed is a fix to this serious bug.  If your system has
update 4436, and if you have the preference set to log errors to a
file, you will need this fix.  (It will come out later as an update.)

--Ted.

At 11:14 AM +0000 12/5/01, Henrik Gedenryd wrote:
>Now I can reproduce this problem (warning: this will cause Squeak to
>eventually hang):

      [Set the preference to log errors to a file.]

--
Ted Kaehler         http://www.squeakland.org/~ted/
When we were young, we were told that "everybody else is doing it"