[beginner] can't save books

John Hinsley jhinsley at telinco.co.uk
Fri Dec 14 01:25:01 UTC 2001

Gary McGovern wrote:

> I have to correct this point because having just tried it between different
> 2.7 images it didn't work.

Gary, does the way morphic describes work for you? I'm sure it must have
worked sometime as it's in the book.

It's a long time since I used 2.7, but the method you describe works
just fine on 3.2a (I just tried it):

bring up the halos, click on the red halo menu, scroll down to debug,
save morph in file.

I reported the loss of the "Mark's book/morphic" method a while back,
and no-one commented. I'm pretty sure that the load ppt from file is
broken now in 3.2a too! Does no one love the poor BookMorph?

Cheers

John

Reputed to be the reason Windows 2000 was nearly a year late, (paid in
shares M$Ds needed the cash and kudos) Netproject's Eddie Bleasdale has
renewed his challenge to virus writers. The first person to infect his
Linux box wins 10,000 pounds.

http://www.silicon.com/bin/bladerunner?30REQEVENT=&REQAUTH=21046&14001REQSUB=REQINT1=48211