[rapidly getting OT] Re: owner of squeak

Aaron J Reichow reic0024 at d.umn.edu
Thu Dec 20 20:52:55 UTC 2001

On Thu, 20 Dec 2001, Bruce ONeel wrote:

> "Duane Maxwell" <dmaxwell at san.rr.com> wrote:
> > might be kinda cool to bring in the disaffected, angst-ridden "Dead Can
> > Dance" crowd:
>
> Gee, I never thought of Dead Can Dance as Goth...
> OTOH, I'm not good with music types.

More or less.  It may not be goth in and of itself, but it's a music most
often listened to by those who call themselves goth. Funny though, as I
was listening to some DCD when I read that message. :0

Regards,
Aaron

  Aaron Reichow  ::  UMD ACM Pres  ::  http://www.d.umn.edu/~reic0024/
  "corporation, n: an ingenious device for obtaining individual profit
          without individual responsibility."        :: ambrose bierce