Query: moving stuff between projects to hide from publication

Scott Wallace scott.wallace at squeakland.org
Mon Dec 24 18:58:15 UTC 2001

Hi, Ross,

See:

or, for a more recent mention of this topic,

But how would a person ever figure this out on his own?

If you had a suspicion that this matter would be governed somehow by
a "Preference," you could turn to the "search" facility in
Preferences:

Open up a Preferences panel, go to the ? page, type something into
the what-to-search-for pane, and hit the Search button.

If you type "window", you'll get fifteen hits, including the one you need.

If you type "drop", you'll get six hits, including the one you need.

If you type "embed", you'll hit the jackpot right away.

   -- Scott

At 11:22 PM -0800 12/23/01, Ross Boylan wrote:

>When I create (or use) a flap, I can drag some test morphs into it.
>However, SystemWindows (which I think all my stuff is) will not stick
>in the flap but just drop behind it.  I have tried fiddling with their
>drag and drop setting and manipulating them in various ways, but
>always with the same non-stick result.

Cheers,

   -- Scott