New 3.0 gamma3 image available for test

Bob Arning arning at charm.net
Fri Feb 16 21:43:56 UTC 2001

On Fri, 16 Feb 2001 13:07:59 -0800 Lantz Rowland <lantz at aabysgallery.com> wrote:
> Scamper showed me a half a page of binary
>and disconnected from the SWiki. I am attaching the log file it wrote. I do
>not use scamper enough with forms to know if this  is an issue in 3.1 or not.

Lantz,

This doesn't look like Scamper, but rather a FileList:

16 February 2001 11:46:21 am
Error: subscript is out of bounds: 0
String(Object)>>error:
String(Object)>>errorSubscriptBounds:
String(Object)>>at:
String>>at:
String(SequenceableCollection)>>replaceFrom:to:with:startingAt:
String>>replaceFrom:to:with:startingAt:
String(SequenceableCollection)>>copyFrom:to:
HTTPSocket class>>httpPostMultipartBOB:args:accept:request:
SuperSwikiServer>>sendToSwikiProjectServer:
SuperSwikiServer>>entries
FileList>>entriesMatching:
FileList>>listForPattern:
[] in FileList>>updateFileList
BlockContext>>on:do:
[] in BlockContext>>valueUninterruptably
BlockContext>>on:do:
[] in BlockContext>>valueUninterruptably
BlockContext>>on:do:
BlockContext>>valueUninterruptably
BlockContext>>ensure:
CursorWithMask(Cursor)>>showWhile:
FileList>>updateFileList
FileList>>pattern:
FileList>>directory:
FileList>>volumeListIndex:
PluggableListMorph>>changeModelSelection:
PluggableListMorph>>setSelectedMorph:
PluggableListMorph>>mouseUp:onItem:

Cheers,
Bob