Developing RPG (Tile-based graphics with transparency)

Alan Kay Alan.Kay at squeakland.org
Sat Jul 28 19:37:07 UTC 2001

Okay, take a look at the various Form classes and you should see how
to copy the contents of one Form into another.

I'd also look to see how Morphic uses Forms (for example in class
ImageMorph or class SketchMorph) for automatic display of your
results.

You can also completely bypass both Morphic and MVC and write your
own display routines from scratch ....

Cheers,

Alan

-------