ACM1 Webcast: Windows-only

Jimmie Houchin jhouchin at texoma.net
Tue Mar 13 22:35:36 UTC 2001

Strange.
Bummer. :(

Windows media player on my machine just kept showing the media players
graphic. Audio came in fine. This on Win95, Media Player 6.47 (Win95s
latest) and 56k. I don't know want went wrong. Maybe I should have gone
home and watched it on a Mac. :)
I listened to about 20 minutes of music before it started.

He did seem to go longer than the 30 minutes they joked about. :)

Jimmie Houchin