Building 3.0 pre2 on ARM

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Sat Mar 3 01:14:14 UTC 2001

Craig Latta <Craig.Latta at NetJam.ORG> is widely believed to have written:

> 	See http://squeak.cs.uiuc.edu/mail/squeak/msg04391.html. I think it's
> the same thing (I haven't gotten around to building lately, though).
I'm pretty sure this nails it ok, though I've never yet made time to
really work out and benchmark what choices are best. I'm quite sure
you'll have the same optimization related compiler/tool problem as
previously though. I haven't had time to write up and deliver my bug
report to the armlinux crew, and the netwinder mob have completely
ignored my questions.

tim
Revolutionary: The disk drives go round and round.