Smalltalk articles in BYTE 1981 and 1991

Alan Knight knight at acm.org
Tue Mar 13 01:09:47 UTC 2001

At 05:48 PM 3/12/01 -0600, Bob Hartwig wrote:
>Does anybody have a high-resolution lossless (eg, TIFF) scan of the
>original artwork?  Eric?
>
>         -Bob

I have it. ObjectShare (or whatever they might have been called at the
point when they did it) kindly bought the rights to the art and put it in
the public domain. I think it's available somewhere, but I can't remember
where right now. To avoid deluging mail servers worldwide I have put it up
at http://www.envymasters.com/images/byte4.tif  (~1.6MB)

--
Alan Knight [|], Cincom Smalltalk Development
knight at acm.org
aknight at cincom.com
http://www.cincom.com/en/products/get.asp?productid=3